Eat Shit and Die Booby Eat Shit and Die Booby

I was sad when booby got blammed the first time, but Booby is back in his shit eating dying ways!!! And the added mario death music just makes it even better! This is by far my favorite flash on newgrounds because it's short, to the point, and most of all, it's funny!!!! I love this kind of humor in people!! 10/10 5/5

BABY.swf BABY.swf

I actually thought it was funny

lol

Gaycied responds:

You are not alone, friend

Spongebob and Newground Spongebob and Newground

LOL!

Short and sweet, funny as hell. More!

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

I don't get it....

I mean I get the premise of the game, but I don't get how it's fun and on the front page. Falling? Really? "Do a barrel roll!" Um....okay. The music was annoying and repetitive. The graphics were average. Why front page? Why high scores? I am baffled, bewildered, perplexed, and confounded. 5/10 - an average score for an average game.

Meaty Boner Meaty Boner

Played to the 5th level

I think this flash game is rather boring. I really found myself jumping over most enemies just to get to the ladder to the next level because there is no life loss carry over. Every level you start with full life. I do like the graphics and visuals, especially the concept of the skull eating the meat off of the werewolves but honestly that's about it. 3/5 and 5/10/

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

AWESOME!

Best game ever. Try my level.

&noci0x3cff0fnl3.42465753424658nl11.6 438356164384nl48nl112.727272727273%dn enoci&drowYYGilynpfykYkuj"Yg"Gpvgtvck pgfilynpfykPQ"QPG"YKPU"KV)U"UETKRVGFi lynpfykNKMG"UQCRU0"PQ"YQPFGTilynpfykO QUV"QH"VJGO"FQ"FTWIU0ilynpfykVjg"[qwp i"cpf"vjg"Ytguvngtnguu%dnedrow&rahc1n l1nl1nl4nl12%dnerahc&ofniTk||cpqilynp fykyyy0hcegdqqm0eqo1twd{dgctf%dneofni